Last Updated: August 26, 2021
Welcome to the Careers page for Commercial Foodservice Repair Company, Inc., d/b/a Tech24 (“Tech24”). Recruiting the right talent is crucial to our goals. Because we gather personal information about applicants during the recruitment process, we want to help you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection, use and disclosure of that information.
- EEO Statement
- Assistance For Disabled Applicants
- Personal Information We Collect About You And How We May Use It
- How We May Share Your Personal Information
- Third-Party Sites
- Security For Your Personal Information
- Updating Your Personal Information/Questions About This Policy
Scope Of This Policy
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any protected category, characteristic or status. It is also the Company’s policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
The Company complies with the ADA, the ADAAA and applicable state law and considers reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for qualified applicants/employees to perform the essential functions of the job. Hire may be contingent upon a post-offer medical examination, and to skill and agility tests, as appropriate for the position.
Assistance For Disabled Applicants
Alternative methods of applying for employment are available to individuals unable to apply through this Site because of a disability. Contact email@example.com to discuss an accommodation.
Personal Information We Collect About You And How We May Use It
If you are interested in a job at Company and you choose to create an account through our Careers page, to complete an on-line application, or to submit additional information to us, we will use that information to evaluate your application for employment and for related recruiting, reporting and recordkeeping purposes. The categories of personal information that we may collect about you during the recruitment process are listed below. You can decide what personal information you provide to us through the application process, but, as indicated in the application, some information is required for you to be considered for employment.
- Identifiers: Real name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, and Internet Protocol address, signature.
- Medical information: If the Company conducts a post-offer medical examination or if you request an accommodation in connection with the hiring process, we may collect medical information about you.
- Characteristics of California or Federal Protected Classifications: You may choose to provide us with the following categories of information: your gender, race or ethnic origin, veteran status, and whether you are an individual with a disability. We will use this information only in the aggregate for equal employment opportunity purposes.
- Internet or Other Similar Network Activity: We may collect information regarding your interaction with our career site or your publicly available social media content.
- Professional or Employment-Related Information: We may collect your resume and information about your job history, educational history, technical skills, professional licenses and/or certifications and, in some circumstances, further information about you from your references.
If Company hires you, the information that you submitted through our Careers page will become part of your personnel file and may be used to administer the employment relationship and for related reporting and recordkeeping purposes. Company will retain this information for the entire duration of your employment relationship with Company and for as long thereafter as permitted or required by applicable law.
Company will retain information of applicants who are not hired for one year after the hiring decision has been made unless the applicant indicates that we may maintain the information on file until the applicant asks to delete the information. These records will be retained for our internal recordkeeping and reporting purposes. During that time, we may use your information to consider you for positions in addition to the position(s) for which you initially applied.
When you apply for a position, you will have the opportunity to provide information about your gender, race or ethnic origin, veteran status, and whether you are an individual with a disability that we are required to request by federal law. The provision of this information is entirely voluntary. If you choose not to provide it, your application(s) will not be affected in any way. If you choose to provide information, we will not use it for any employment decision. We will use that information only in the aggregate for equal employment opportunity purposes.
How We May Share Your Personal Information
Company will not sell, lease, or license your personal information to any third party. There are limited circumstances when Company may share the information that you submit on-line with third parties, most notably:
- Third-Party Service Providers: With third-party service providers. For example, we have retained a third-party service provider located in the United States to host the data that you submit through the site. We also may retain third-party service providers to help maintain and manage our databases, to assist in the recruiting process, to communicate with applicants or to provide other service related to the recruitment process. We prohibit providers from using your personal information for other purposes and from further disclosing your information without our prior approval;
- Corporate Affiliates: With affiliated companies, such as grandparent, parent and/or subsidiary corporations;
- Legal Obligations: When required by law, such as when we respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, or a discovery request;
- Protect Our Rights: If we believe that your actions violate applicable law, or threaten the rights, property, or safety of Company, our users, or others;
- Corporate Affiliates: If we sell some or all of our business, we may disclose all of the information that we have collected about you to a purchaser or, in due diligence, to a potential purchaser but subject to a confidentiality agreement.
Our Careers page may contain links to third-party sites. Your use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, that each of those sites has posted. We have no control over sites that are not ours, and we are not responsible for any changes to, or content on, them. Our inclusion on our sites of any third-party content, or a link to a third-party site, is not an endorsement of that content or third-party site.
Security For Your Personal Information
We want you to feel confident about providing your personal information through the online application page, so we have implemented a security program to keep information that is transmitted to our systems protected from unauthorized access. Your submissions of information to our secure server are protected by Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology, utilized by many popular browsers to safeguard transmissions. This technology allows us to use encryption tools to protect information transmitted between your computer and our server. After we have received your personal information, access to it is limited to employees with a need to know.
While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you submit through the online application, and you do so at your own risk. We urge you to keep your username, password and any other log-in credentials in a safe place as you share responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of the information that you submit to us. It is a good practice to sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit to our online application page.
Updating Your Information/Questions/Withdraw Your Application
You may withdraw yourself from a particular requisition at any time by contacting us using the contact information above. If you withdraw an application and delete your account, Tech24 will stop contacting you regarding employment opportunities however Tech24 may continue to retain your PII as permitted and/or required under applicable employment and affirmative action laws, executive orders and regulations, and other applicable law.
Changes To This Policy